We participate in the Germany Scholarship, to support young people in developing their potential.
- The program was introduced in the summer semester of 2011 by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, and aims to financially support high-achieving and committed students.
- Today more than two-thirds of all eligible universities in Germany participate in the Deutschlandstipendium, as well as around 6000 sponsors.
- In addition to academic performance, the student's social commitment and social background is also considered.
- The universities are the link between sponsors and scholarship recipients. They recruit potential supporters, select scholarship recipients after a public tender, and arrange the grant.
- The scholarship is 300 Euro per month. It is paid in equal parts by the government and sponsors.
- The minimum period for the income-dependent support is two semesters. If the scholarship recipient agrees to transfer of their contact details, then the grant can be intensified with internships or further training measures.
More information about the Deutschlandstipendium and appropriate points of contact can be found on the website of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research: (www.deutschlandstipendium.de).
We are currently supporting one scholarship recipient from each of the following: Coburg University of Applied Sciences, Hof University of Applied Sciences, Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences and Bamberg University.